- Pecan crusted chicken: Crispy on the outside, yet still tender and juicy throughout, this panko crusted chicken is our new favorite dinner recipe! Chicken cutlets are brushed with a homemade honey mustard sauce made with Dijon, honey, and mayonnaise, then coated in finely ground pecans and panko breadcrumbs. Pan sear on the stove top, then finish in the oven for the ultimate breaded chicken that pairs beautifully with practically any side dish!
2. Classic homemade meatballs: Classic homemade meatballs are a staple in our home! Broiled or oven baked, these are juicy, quick to make, and leave no mess on your stove top. Can’t beat that! Serve with spaghetti for a simple weeknight meal the whole family will love! Freezer-friendly!
3. Crispy pan seared salmon: EPIC DINNER ALERT: crispy pan seared salmon with lemon parmesan sauce is about to be a regular in your weeknight dinner rotation! Perfect for both a cozy date night in or for entertaining (or simply to devour as a party of 1 – been there!). Serve with couscous and zucchini. You will make this ALL the time. If serving to kids who are sensitive to heat, cut back on the red pepper flakes — the rest of the sauce is super creamy, but light (thanks to coconut milk!).
4. Easy chicken parmesan: This easy chicken parmesan is simple enough to cook up any night of the week! Crispy panko-crusted chicken, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and your favorite store-bought or homemade marinara. Simple ingredients, BOLD flavor. A family favorite!
5. Lamb and mint ragu: Shake up your weeknight pasta routine with this quick and simple lamb ragu! Served with fresh mint and ricotta over your favorite pasta, the sauce is hearty and so satisfying. The whole thing is ready in less than 30 minutes. A sauce the whole family will love!
6. Crispy grilled chicken wings: The crispiest grilled chicken wings you’ll ever make are cooked at 450 F for 25-30 minutes on a grill (gas, charcoal, or Traeger smoker, with instructions for each!) and only require chicken wings, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. With this grilled chicken wing recipe, you’ll never fry them again!
7. Flanken ribs: Flanken ribs are beef short ribs that have been cut across the bone instead of between the bone. They cook slowly in an oven and become fall apart tender. The dish is served with prunes and carrots, making the dish both sweet and savory. Serve on special occasions and during fall or winter for a hearty dinner recipe that will warm you right up!
8. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders: Bacon wrapped chicken tenders are a nice change of pace from traditional chicken fingers. Once wrapped in bacon they’re sprinkled with brown sugar or sesame seeds for added texture and flavor. Serve with honey mustard, ketchup, or your favorite dipping sauce for an easy lunch or dinner!
Kids not a fan of homey mustard? Make homemade ranch instead!
9. Rigatoni bolognese: This is hands down the best bolognese sauce you will ever make! It’s seriously rich and deeply flavored from ground beef, pork, red wine, chicken stock, milk, fresh veggies, herbs, and one super secret ingredient. Rigatoni bolognese requires patience — you gotta cook it low and slow! — but it is worthy of every celebratory meal, from Sunday supper with the family to the most special holiday meals!
10. Pan fried lamb chops: Simple pan fried lamb chops (AKA lamb lollipops!) are ready in less than 10 minutes and can be paired with tzatziki, mint jelly, or our favorite homemade garlic herb sauce, made from a flavorful blend of parsley, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, and olive oil. Tender and juicy, these lamb chops perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, but special enough to serve to guests during the holidays!