Easy homemade 10 minute muesli is the answer to a simple breakfast that tastes GREAT!
- 2 containers (about 1 ¼ cups) Vermont Maple oats by Modern Oats
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp dried blueberries ((I buy these at Trader Joe’s))
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried raspberries
- Milk or yogurt, (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place oats on a parchment lined baking sheet, then bake for 7 minutes.
- Combine toasted oats, nuts, and dried fruit in a bowl. Divide between four bowls (or two if you’re really hungry!), then serve with a splash of milk or alongside yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Sodium: 25mg
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 41.1g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10.2g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, oatmeal, nuts, fruit, milk, yogurt, meal prep, toast