- 12 oz feta, (room temperature)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup dill, (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup chives, (plus more for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons mint, (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup pine nuts, (toasted)
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Drizzle of really good olive oil
- Place feta in the bowl of a food processor with blade attachment. Pulse until finely crumbled, then drizzle in water 1 tablespoon at a time until feta is smooth and creamy. Pour into a small bowl.
- Finely chop dill, chives, and mint, then add to feta. Add pine nuts, reserving a few for garnish, and stir to combine. Serve in a large bowl topped with extra herbs, freshly cracked pepper, the additional pine nuts, and 1-2 tablespoons of good olive oil drizzled on top. Serve at room temperature.
If you add a little too much water and want the dip thicker, either add more crumbled feta and stir to combine or place in refrigerator for an hour. It will firm up as it gets cold.