Crispy grilled chicken wings (two ways!) on the Trager smoker.
- 3 lbs chicken wings, divided
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, or other oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Traeger fin and feather seasoning blend
- Blue cheese or ranch for serving, optional
- Divide wings evenly in two large mixing bowls.
- Toss first bowl with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper, then set aside.
- Toss second bowl with remaining olive oil and Traeger spice blend.
- Preheat grill to 450 F with lid down for 15 minutes.
- Place wings directly on grill and cook for 25-30 minutes, turning every ~10 minutes or so, until an internal temperature of 165 F is reached. Serve immediately, with sauces, if using.
- Calories: 386
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Sodium: 1457mg
- Fat: 19.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 49.3g
- Cholesterol: 151mg
Keywords: appetizer, dinner, grilled, smoked, chicken, wings, chicken wings, crispy, summer, bbq