Hands down the most flavorful s’mores I’ve ever had in my life! The grilled bread and sea salt take these completely over the top!
- 1 loaf crusty bread, such as baguette, cut into ¼” thick slices
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Chocolate bars, enough to cover bread
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Marshmallows, about 1-2 per slice of bread
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Grill spray
- Kitchen blow torch (optional, but recommended)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and coat with grill spray. Drizzle bread on both sides with olive oil, then season with kosher salt. Place directly on grill grates, cover, then cook about 2-3 minutes per side, or until bread is charred and crispy, but not burnt.
- Place bread on a large tray. Immediately top with squares of chocolate. Chocolate will begin to melt slowly by itself, or you can throw it back on the TURNED OFF grill for 1-2 minutes to speed it up. When chocolate melts, spread to cover toast, then sprinkle on sea salt.
- I used a kitchen torch (linked above in post) to quickly roast the marshmallows on all sides. This can also be done with a gas burner on your stove. Place marshmallows on metal skewers and hold about 1-2 inches above flame and rotate slowly. Alternatively, you can hold the skewers a few inches over a hot grill, then rotate slowly until charred. Cook to your desired doneness.
- Sprinkle chocolate with graham cracker crumbs, then place roasted marshmallows on top. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 crostini
- Calories: 351
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 1053mg
- Fat: 15.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 48.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
Keywords: how to make s'mores, how to grill s'mores, grilled s'mores crostini, roasted marshmallows, melted chocolate, s'mores with sea salt