- Skillet chicken with white beans and kale: When you’re looking for a simple weeknight chicken recipe that is healthy, hearty, and easy to execute, look no further than skillet chicken with white beans and kale! This one pot dinner comes together quickly and is flavored with garlic, lemon, and capers. A perfect dish to prepare both on busy weeknights or a special date night in!
For many one pot meals, we turn to our beloved Staub braiser — it’s large enough to feed an army, but versatile enough to sear, braise, pan fry, and everything else in between!
2. Miso cod with shiitakes and carrots: Miso cod is an elegant dish that is deeply flavored with miso paste, sake, soy, ginger, honey, and sesame. Serve with fluffy rice, earthy shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and blistered scallions. Quick enough for a weeknight, but special enough to entertain with!
3. Grilled blackened salmon with pineapple-avocado salsa: This grilled blackened salmon comes together in under 30 minutes and is topped with a refreshing and cool pineapple avocado salsa. A little spicy, a little sweet, and perfect for grilling season!
4. Warm French lentil salad: This warm lentil salad with dijon vinaigrette is a healthy, nutritious, and filling meal that is both cozy and warm. French green lentils cook in a rice cooker, giving them a perfectly creamy texture with the slightest bite. The warm lentils are tossed with an easy dijon and balsamic vinaigrette. Add bacon, capers, and fresh herbs, then serve warm. You’ve never enjoyed a lentil salad like this before!
5. Anchovy chicken with garlic: Skillet chicken with anchovies is a flavor packed, Whole30 weeknight dinner with garlic, anchovies, and capers. Our family enjoys this at least 2x a month as it’s the ultimate guilt-free comfort meal.
6. Asian stuffed peppers: Asian stuffed peppers are filled with traditional dumpling filling, then baked and topped with soy sauce or coconut aminos. GF, DF, and Whole30. Quick enough to prep on a weeknight after a busy day at work!
7. Hangry no more salad: This hearty and substantial salad is packed with wholesome ingredients that will keep you full and satisfied, long after dinner time! We love serving this with our homemade vinaigrette, but if you like a creamier dressing, it is also fantastic with parmesan peppercorn dressing!
8. Steamed Old Bay shrimp: Sweet, juicy, succulent Old Bay shrimp are steamed over water and beer, then served with homemade cocktail sauce and a squeeze of lemon. The whole family will love them!
9. Couscous salad with tarragon roasted shrimp: This easy couscous salad with tarragon roasted shrimp is light, refreshing, and particularly good if you want to make it ahead of time and serve later in the day. Toss fluffy Moroccan couscous with a tarragon vinaigrette, then stir in red onion, tomatoes, slivered almonds, and fresh chives. Top with quick roasted shrimp for a simple, light lunch or dinner!
10. Skirt steak with cilantro chimichurri: Tender and impossibly juicy, with a fresh, vibrant tang! That’s what comes to mind when we think of this citrus marinated skirt steak with cilantro chimichurri. After a quick marinade, the steak gets broiled for a few minutes on each side. A simple weeknight dinner that we love serving with sweet potatoes and roasted veggies.
If you make any of these healthy weeknight meals, please let us know by leaving a review below or on the specific blog post!
Looking for more seafood recipes? Check out these 10 salmon recipes we can’t live without!
And make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more Well Seasoned recipes! DON’T FORGET to tag us on social channels when you make a recipe at #wellseasonedstudio !! We LOVE seeing what you’re up to in the kitchen!
For more easy weeknight dinner recipes, check out the following:
- Weeknight slow baked salmon
- Chicken Milanese with fennel salad
- Bacon wrapped chicken tenders
- Grilled lobster tails and clams
- Chicken Provencal