Take your weekend brunch game up a few levels by hosting friends and family to an epic bagel board!
- 1 dozen bagels, assorted (go heavy on everything bagels)
- ½ lb scallion cream cheese
- ½ lb plain cream cheese
- 2.5 –3 lbs of smoked fish (figure about ¼ lb/person, though some may want more or less); I like an assortment of lox, nova, sable, etc.
- 1 lb of smoked seafood salad, such as whitefish, salmon, or tuna (assorted is better!)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced muenster cheese or other cheese
- 2–3 vine ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 oz) jar of capers, drained
- fresh dill or other greens, for serving
- Slice bagels in half, then place on a platter or in a basket.
- Place cream cheese, seafood salads, and capers in small bowls, then arrange on a large cutting board or serving platter.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients, making sure to spread the ingredients around the board so everyone can reach, regardless of whether they’re sitting!
- Let guests assemble bagel sandwiches as desired.
Nutrition facts based on 1 everything bagel with cream cheese, lox, white fish salad, tomato, and onion.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 650
- Sugar: 15.1g
- Sodium: 1634mg
- Fat: 23.5g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3g
- Carbohydrates: 87.5g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Protein: 27.8g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
Keywords: bagels, weekend brunch, breakfast, seafood, lox, nova, smoked seafood, onions, cream cheese, tomatoes, capers, dill, herbs, hosting family