Take your weekend brunch game up a few levels by hosting friends and family to an epic bagel board!
- 1 dozen bagels, assorted (go heavy on everything bagels)
- ½ lb scallion cream cheese
- ½ lb plain cream cheese
- 2.5 –3 lbs of smoked fish (figure about ¼ lb/person, though some may want more or less); I like an assortment of lox, nova, sable, etc.
- 1 lb of smoked seafood salad, such as whitefish, salmon, or tuna (assorted is better!)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced muenster cheese or other cheese
- 2–3 vine ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 oz) jar of capers, drained
- fresh dill or other greens, for serving
- Slice bagels in half, then place on a platter or in a basket.
- Place cream cheese, seafood salads, and capers in small bowls, then arrange on a large cutting board or serving platter.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients, making sure to spread the ingredients around the board so everyone can reach, regardless of whether they’re sitting!
- Let guests assemble bagel sandwiches as desired.
Nutrition facts based on 1 everything bagel with cream cheese, lox, white fish salad, tomato, and onion.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 650
- Sugar: 15.1g
- Sodium: 1634mg
- Fat: 23.5g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3g
- Carbohydrates: 87.5g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Protein: 27.8g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
Keywords: how to create a bagel board, hosting a bagel brunch, how to host bagel brunch, bagel board with smoked salmon, bagels and lox, how to make bagels and lox, bagels with cream cheese and lox, bagel spread, homemade bagel board, bagel brunch with cream cheese, scallion cream cheese, smoked salmon salad, bagel with smoked tuna salad, homemade seafood salad, everything bagel with lox