Roasted chickpeas are a delicious and healthy snack that you can add to pastas, salads, roasted vegetables, or eat as is. They’re crunchy, satisfying, and FULL of flavor!
- 1 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp za’atar
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp coriander
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain, rinse, and dry chickpeas. Place in a large mixing bowl with olive oil and spices, then toss to evenly coat. Pour onto prepared baking sheet, making sure chickpeas are in an even single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating pan halfway through cooking time.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- If you want them extra crunchy, don’t use parchment.
- They will become chewy the longer they sit, so try to eat them day of!
- You can totally switch up the spices!
- Can be eaten as is, in place of croutons, accompanying a cheese board, on pastas, added to salads – endless possibilities!
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 92mg
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: how to roast chickpeas, roasted chickpeas, roasted canned chickpeas, cooking chickpeas from a can, how long to roast chickpeas, spiced chickpeas, how long will roasted chickpeas last