- 1 ¼ cup cake flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp MOCAFE matcha tea latte blend
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, (melted, plus 2 Tbsp for cooking)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- maple syrup, (for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cake flour, sugar, MOCAFE matcha tea latte, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then mix together gently using a spatula until just barely combined. You still want to see a few lumps of flour. Do not over mix.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Grease with a 1 Tbsp of butter, reserving remaining Tbsp for use as needed. Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour equal amounts of batter onto your pan, then sprinkle each with a few white chocolate chips. Cook about 1-2 minutes per side, or until small bubbles form both along the sides and tops of each pancake, then carefully flip. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes, then set aside. Repeat with remaining batter.