This is our go-to house salad recipe, which we serve almost weekly! It features baby arugula, fresh raspberries, creamy goat cheese, marcona almonds, and a sprinkle of fresh dill. Toss with rich, sweet balsamic vinegar then serve with any lunch or dinner entrée!
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- ¼ cup marcona almonds
- 1 tsp fresh dill finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
Plate the greens. Divide arugula between two plates.
Add toppings. Scatter the raspberries, goat cheese, and marcona almonds on top. Season each plate with ⅛ tsp Kosher salt and a pinch of black pepper.
Dress the salad. Drizzle each salad with 1-2 Tbsp rich balsamic vinegar. Toss or serve as is.
- If making ahead of time, do not dress salad until just before serving.
- Arugula: can replace with baby spinach or spring greens, but they won't have that delicious spicy flavor!
- Fruit: quartered strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or ripe peaches are also great!
- Marcona almonds: can replace with walnuts, almonds, or pecans.
- Goat cheese: can replace with feta, blue cheese, or gorgonzola dolce.
Sodium: 410mg | Calcium: 137mg | Vitamin C: 12mg | Vitamin A: 1020IU | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 285mg | Cholesterol: 13mg | Calories: 204kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 10g | Carbohydrates: 10g | Iron: 2mg