5-Minute Creamy Dill Sauce For Salmon
Thick and creamy, this Dill Sauce For Salmon is made with sour cream, Greek yogurt, fresh dill, chives, garlic, and lemon juice. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and intensifies as it sits. It's also delicious with roasted potatoes, chicken, or used as a spread for sandwiches. Easy and flavorful! GF
Servings: 4 servings
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice about 1 medium lemon
- 1 ½ Tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp chives thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
Combine ½ cup sour cream, ½ cup Greek yogurt, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 ½ Tbsp chopped dill, 1 Tbsp thinly sliced chives, 1 finely chopped garlic clove, and ¼ tsp Kosher salt in a small bowl. Whisk well, then serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- For a stronger, more intense flavor, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Dill sauce will keep in an airtight sealed container in a fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg