Copycat Magnolia Banana Pudding
This copycat Magnolia Bakery banana pudding is a classic Nilla Wafer banana pudding recipe that comes together in just 10 minutes. Creamy, sweet, and will feed a crowd!! This made from scratch, southern dessert is loved by all!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups ice cold water
- ⅔ cup instant vanilla pudding mix (such as Whole Foods 365)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 box mini vanilla wafers (such as Whole Foods 365, broken into pieces)
- 4 sliced bananas (ripe)
In a large mixing bowl, whisk condensed milk, ice water, and pudding mix until smooth. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding until well incorporated.
In one large dish or in several small jars/containers, layer ingredients -- vanilla wafers, pudding, and sliced bananas -- until you reach the top. Chill until ready to serve.
- Banana pudding will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Like more intense banana flavor? Use instant banana pudding instead of vanilla.
- Don't have Nilla Wafers? While it won't be traditional, you can substitute with any crumbly, crunchy texture you have on hand!
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 70.5g | Protein: 5.3g | Fat: 24.2g | Saturated Fat: 11.3g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 365mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48.8g