– Preheat the oven. Pat the wings dry with a paper towel. Place in a large bowl, season with oil, baking powder, Kosher salt, garlic powder, sweet paprika and black pepper. Combine and place the wings in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet.
– Cook the wings until the skin is crispy and the meat reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 F, flipping once halfway through.
– Melt unsalted butter in a saucepan. Add lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, and freshly ground black pepper. Remove from the heat, stir well, then set aside.
– Transfer the cooked wings to a large bowl. While hot, pour the lemon pepper sauce on top. Toss well & sprinkle with remaining chopped parsley.
– Serve immediately with lemon zest and freshly cracked black pepper!