– Heat the oven. – Put the oat cookie, brown sugar, and salt in a food processor and pulse it on and off. – Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, add the butter, and knead until moist enough to form into a ball.
– Divide the oat crust evenly between 2 pie tins. Press the oat cookie crust firmly into each pie tin. – Put both pie shells on a sheet pan. Divide the crack pie® filling between the crusts. Bake.
– Open the oven door and reduce the oven temperature. Keep the pies in the oven during this process. The pies should still be jiggly.
– Gently take the pan of crack pies® out of the oven and transfer to a rack to cool. Then freeze your pies for at least 3 hours.
– Serve your crack pie® cold! Decorate your pie(s) with confectioners’ sugar.