– Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, then whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more Sriracha if you want more heat, a few drops at a time. Set aside.
– Use fingers or two forks to pull apart and shred crab sticks, then place in a large bowl.
– Spoon almost all of the dressing dressing on top of the shredded kani, then toss to combine.
– Add tobiko and tempura bits, then toss and taste salad. Whisk to combine, then toss with kani salad.
– Place shredded cucumber on a serving plate, then top with spicy kani salad. Add a little extra tobiko and/or tempura bits on top, then serve immediately.