I realize this has been the year from hell for so many people — Covid, you suck — and that Thanksgiving may look a little different in 2020, but damnit we are still going to celebrate! Say hello to the 2020 Well Seasoned Thanksgiving recipe round-up!
Don’t feel like roasting a whole bird? I got you. Check out my roasted turkey breast with white wine gravy (below!), perfect for a smaller group.
Want to completely ditch the idea of a traditional Thanksgiving menu this year? Also got you! So many options for mixing-and-matching seasonal favorites as you please.
We’ve broken the sections down into the following: breakfast / brunch, appetizers, side dishes, main course, sweets, and drinks.
No matter what type of menu you create this year, we’re confident you can find a little something for everyone with the recipes below.
Breakfast / Brunch (The Day After)
- Baked vanilla almond french toast
- Butternut squash and goat cheese quiche
- Double chocolate scones
- Fried chicken and waffles
- Herbed parmesan dutch baby
- How to create a Bloody Mary bar
- How to create an epic bagel board
- Overnight oats with blueberries
- Shrimp and grits
- Turkish eggs with yogurt
- Bacon-wrapped dates
- Baked brie phyllo cups
- Cheese crackers
- Cranberry walnut crostini with ricotta, butternut squash, and balsamic
- Everything crackers
- Fried goat cheese balls
- Garlic confit
- Marinated feta
- Mushrooms on toast
- Phyllo-wrapped feta with truffle honey
- Roasted grapes crostini
- Spiced nuts
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Homemade applesauce
- Cast iron skillet cornbread
- Crispy roasted brussel sprouts
- Focaccia stuffing with chorizo, butternut squash, and goat cheese
- French green beans with walnut vinaigrette
- Hasselback butternut squash with bourbon glaze
- Herb-scented mashed potatoes
- Mashed butternut squash with bourbon and sage
- Mashed potatoes with sour cream
- Roasted golden beets with horseradish
- White cheddar biscuits
The Main Course
- Roasted turkey breast with white wine gravy
- Beef tenderloin with parmesan cream sauce
- Drunken braised short ribs with rye
- Flanken ribs
- Prosciutto-wrapped turkey tenderloin
- Roast rack of lamb
- Rosemary roasted chicken with grapes and shallots
- Slow baked salmon
- Stuffed portobello mushrooms (great veggie option!)
- Apple cinnamon bundt cake with salted caramel
- Chocolate bourbon pecan pie
- Chocolate-dipped biscotti with pecans
- Creamy dulce de leche cheesecake
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Milk Bar’s Crack pie
- No-bake chocolate mousse pie
- Salted caramel apple slab pie
There’s no pumpkin pie recipe on my site, but if that’s what you’re here for, check out this recipe from Brown Eyed Baker!
Don’t Forget Wine And Cocktails!
In addition to these easy cocktails, check out my recommended wines, including a few stellar suggestions for Thanksgiving!
What To Do With Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Cornbread stuffing waffles (can use any stuffing or dressing recipe!)
- Leftover turkey enchilada skillet
There is zero chance in hell that we let TGives slide by without making a leftover Thanksgiving sandwich. No recipe on my site because, well… we always eat it way too quickly. Pretty sure this is the absolute best part of the holiday anyway!
As always, a huge thank you for being here and for supporting Well Seasoned. Couldn’t do this without you, and totally wouldn’t want to try!
If you make anything from our Thanksgiving recipe round-up, please let us know by leaving a comment below!
And make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow along on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook for more Well Seasoned recipes! DON’T FORGET to tag us on social channels when you make a recipe at #wellseasonedstudio !! We LOVE seeing what you’re up to in the kitchen!
Let us know your thoughts!