- Key Lime Cheesecake Parfaits: No bake key lime cheesecake parfaits are the absolute quickest, tastiest dessert of summer! Graham cracker crumbs are layered between cool and creamy key lime cheesecake filing. Make ahead friendly, with the option to serve individually or family-style.
2. Mini Blueberry Galettes: These mini blueberry galettes are best served piping hot with a generous scoop of ice cream. You can assemble ahead of time, then bake after dinner for a fresh-from-the-oven dessert to end the evening.
3. Triple Berry Spelt Slab Pie: If you’ve never made a slab pie, you’re missing out on the easiest way to feed a crowd! Filled with sweet strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, this triple berry slab pie is a summer dream come true! Use spelt flour to add nuttiness to the flaky pie crust. A must make all summer long!
4. Cannoli Cream Parfaits: Homemade cannoli cream is a seriously simple dessert to make year round, but especially delicious on a warm day! The rich, creamy cannoli filling is made from ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and fresh whipped cream, then mixed with cinnamon and all spice. Add chocolate and crushed cannoli shells for crunch!
5. Cookie Butter Skillet Cookie: This cookie butter skillet cookie is a great option for serving dessert to a crowd! Bake in a cast iron skillet, then drizzle with melted cookie butter and lots of fresh chocolate. The edges are crisp, but the center is thick and chewy. Best eaten straight out of the pan!
6. Blueberry Pie Ice Cream: This blueberry ice cream is swirled with homemade blueberry pie filling and studded with chunks of pie crust. It tastes just like blueberry pie!
7. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding: This copycat Magnolia Bakery banana pudding is a classic Nilla Wafer banana pudding recipe that comes together in just 10 minutes. Creamy, sweet, and will feed a crowd!! This made from scratch, southern dessert is loved by all!
8. Grilled S’mores Crostini: Grilled s’mores crostini are our favorite way to enjoy classic s’mores flavor! The crispy grilled bread is the perfect vessel for melted chocolate, roasted marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs. You’ll never want to make s’mores any other way!
9. Chocolate Babka Parfaits: Chocolate babka parfaits are a quick, creamy dessert that comes together in minutes! Pieces of chocolate babka are layered between homemade whipped cream and topped with chopped chocolate babka pieces! Perfect at room temp or straight out of the fridge!
10. No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie: A creamy, refreshing way to end any meal. Top your favorite store-bought pie crust with homemade chocolate mousse, lightly sweetened whipped cream, and chocolate shavings. So quick, so chocolatey, and so simple!
If you make any of these easy summer dessert recipes, please let us know by leaving a review below or on the specific blog post!
And make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow along on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook for more Well Seasoned recipes! DON’T FORGET to tag us on social channels when you make a recipe at #wellseasonedstudio !! We LOVE seeing what you’re up to in the kitchen!
Let us know your thoughts!