I’ve resorted to Italics because I couldn’t tell if you were paying attention.
Let me be the first to say there is no shame in locking yourself in your bedroom and eating this with a spoon. There is a slight possibility that I’m saying this for my benefit and not yours.
For those of you who are more civilized than I, serve it simply with baked pita chips (make your own — so, so easy!). Or it could be the base layer to the most epic avocado toast, pretty much declaring you the winner of Sunday brunch from now until forever.
Not feeling it? One more idea, and it is pure gold: mix fresh-from-the-pot noodles with a large spoonful of feta dip and marvel in the glory of the creamiest, easiest, flavor bomb of a pasta you’ve had in ages.
But like, no one’s judging if you’re already eating this with a spoon in your bedroom.
Creamy herbed feta dip
- Food processor
- 12 oz feta (oom temperature
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup dill plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup chives plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp mint plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup pine nuts toasted
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Drizzle of high quality olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Place feta in the bowl of a food processor with blade attachment. Pulse until finely crumbled, then drizzle in water 1 tablespoon at a time until feta is smooth and creamy. Pour into a small bowl.
- Finely chop dill, chives, and mint, then add to feta. Add pine nuts, reserving a few for garnish, and stir to combine. Serve in a large bowl topped with extra herbs, freshly cracked pepper, the additional pine nuts, and 1-2 tablespoons of good olive oil drizzled on top. Sprinkle with a ½ tsp flaky salt, then serve at room temperature.