- Crispy pan seared salmon with lemon parmesan cream sauce: Perfectly pan seared salmon with crispy skin is served with a creamy sauce made from coconut milk, Parmesan, and mascarpone cheese. Finish with lemon juice and lots of fresh herbs. Perfect for both a cozy date night in or for entertaining. Serve with couscous and zucchini. You will make this ALL the time.
This is Atlantic salmon, though you can check out our salmon guide for more information on the different species.
2. Weeknight slow baked salmon with herb shallot butter: Weeknight slow baked salmon cooks slowly at a low temperature leaving the fish incredibly moist and tender throughout. As the herb shallot compound butter melts, it seeps into the salmon, flavoring the fish with shallots, lemon zest, and fresh herbs. A simple, yet elegant salmon recipe any night of the week! GF
3. Take those leftovers and turn them into salmon cakes! All the classic flavors from our favorite weeknight slow baked salmon, turned into salmon cakes! Enjoy over salad, as a burger replacement, or simply with herbed Greek yogurt sauce.
4. Chili bourbon glazed salmon: The sweet and spicy bourbon glaze is poured on top of a whole side of salmon, then baked until tender and flaky. Garnish with scallions, sesame seeds, fresh cilantro, and lime wedges. This Asian-inspired salmon recipe will become a house favorite!
5. Salmon piccata: This quick and simple salmon piccata can be on your plate in less than 20 minutes! Crispy pan seared salmon filets are served in a tangy and zesty lemon and white wine sauce. Top with chopped parsley and capers for an elegant, healthy weeknight dinner or date night in!
6. Grilled blackened salmon with pineapple-avocado salsa: This grilled blackened salmon comes together in under 30 minutes and is topped with a refreshing and cool pineapple avocado salsa. A little spicy, a little sweet, and perfect for grilling season!
7. Salmon escabeche: If there’s one make-ahead healthy fish recipe that gets your attention this year, let it be salmon escabeche. This Spanish preparation of salmon gets seared on a stove top, then marinated in olive oil and red wine vinegar. It’s topped with shallots, a serrano pepper, olives, and sun dried tomatoes, making it a little sweet, a little sour, and a touch spicy!
8. Salmon en papillote: This is such an elegant way to serve fish! It’s tender, perfectly cooked, and subtly flavored. You’ll love the texture of the steamed salmon (not at all dry!) and the simple white wine sauce from cooking in parchment paper. Add fresh asparagus for a taste of spring! GF, DF
9. And two options for when you want breakfast for dinner: smoked salmon breakfast tacos! Smoked salmon breakfast tacos could not be easier or more delicious! Silky smooth smoked salmon is nestled between light, fluffy eggs scrambled with cream cheese and chives. Serve in tortillas of your choice with fresh lime wedges. Savory breakfast heaven!
10. Homemade gravlax: It is actually so easy to make gravlax at home! Cover a sushi-grade piece of salmon with a blend of Kosher salt, sugar, and spices, then let sit for up to 48 hours in a refrigerator. After 2 days, the salmon is immensely flavored and cured, creating a silky smooth texture. Gravlax is perfect on toast, bagels, mixed in with eggs, or eaten plain!
If you make any of these easy salmon dinner recipes, please let us know by leaving a review below or on the specific blog post!
And make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow along on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook for more Well Seasoned recipes! DON’T FORGET to tag us on social channels when you make a recipe at #wellseasonedstudio !! We LOVE seeing what you’re up to in the kitchen!